This Coca Cola BTS deal is confounding

• BTS' official twitter handle just rted this

Screenshot_20210129-073641_Twitter.jpg

So this the only official confirmation we have from Big Hit's side and that too weeks later, although Coca Cola did confirm. But are they only going to use BTS's voices and not show them in the ad? How does that work, the gp won't even know it is BTS.

Anyway stream the bop, lol

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• It was probably leaked early?

I hope they release the song :danceb:

I have been feeling this too, that it makes no sense to use a song sung by BTS and people not knowing it is BTS. Maybe this was supposed to be released as a single by BTS and was to be later incorporated in Coca Cola promo, but it got leaked inadvertently and prematurely.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• I have been feeling this too, that it makes no sense to use a song sung by BTS and people not knowing it is BTS. Maybe this was supposed to be released as a singleby BTS and was to be later incorporated in Coca Cola promo, but it got leaked inadvertently and prematurely.

not sure if it was leaked.. because I saw that cocacola ads like 3 times a day, and I just watch TV at morning.

• Probably they will only use their voices? Will this directly affect their Chilsung cider (soda) endorsement in Korea? Are they direct competitor? But I want to hear the full song!

But using BTS' voices and not BTS? They could have had anyone sing it tbh, BTS' USP is BTS making an appearance and not like Coca Cola does not have the money to make BTS appear in their ad.

I don't think it is cause of the Chilsung deal.

• not sure if it was leaked.. because I saw that cocacola ads like 3 times a day, and I just watch TV at morning.

Not now, I mean earlier. Now they are officially using it everywhere but when it came out initially without any fanfare and Armys had to identify their voices and keep asking Coca Cola for clarification.

• Oh yes, right

I remember cocacola Indonesia teasing armys

.. will we get the full version?

:eyes:

Today is Friday, we still haven't gotten any of the surprise gifts promised to us which will accompany the Essential edition, so who knows :eyes:

• not sure if it was leaked.. because I saw that cocacola ads like 3 times a day, and I just watch TV at morning.

Wait, is it on tv already?

I haven't seen anything 😕

Which country is it?

Well, its just January... I remember someone said they had BTS for their global campaign 2021 (not just song)... so we may have other things in the future, maybe?

⟭⟬ ARTIST OF THE YEAR ⟭⟬

AWARDS-AMERICAN-MUSIC--97_1637613102609_1637613116956.JPG

• Where’s the full version? And if it’s just a song deal, why RT and confirm it more than 2 weeks later when the fans who recognized their voices have been asking about it for weeks?

• Today is Friday, we still haven't gotten any of the surprise gifts promised to us which will accompany the Essential edition, so who knows :eyes:

We still have plenty of time for these gifts. And the US release time hasnt even passed for this week :eyes:

• pretty sure this got leaked weeks before the promo roll out was supposed to start. nothing they could do there, tho.

so, we’ll see.

i expect big things coming.

• pretty sure this got leaked weeks before the promo roll out was supposed to start. nothing they could do there, tho.

so, we’ll see.

i expect big things coming.

Same feeling, the fact that they rted it today makes me sus cause it is a Friday. :eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!