Coca Cola confirms collaboration with BTS

• BTS Turns it Up a Notch in New Coca-Cola Campaign

The campaign features a tv spot that turns the tedious moments into dance parties.

BY ASIA AD JUNKIE - JAN 19, 2021 BTS Turns it Up a Notch in New Coca-Cola Campaign

Coca-Cola kicked off its new global campaign ‘Turn Up Your Rhythm’ starting in Indonesia and featuring the latest track from Grammy-nominated global superstars BTS.

The film which features BTS’s cover of ‘Jungle’, is supported by an integrated marketing campaign across social media, TV, mobile, and in-store.

“We are happy to be collaborating with BTS for our Coca-Cola campaign ‘Turn Up Your Rhythm’,” said Pratik Thakar, Head of Global Creative Strategy and Content, The Coca-Cola Company.

The 1-minute film turns the monotonous aspects of life into something fun and exciting. A business meeting is no longer so boring with a coke. The first 20 seconds take the cake for creativity, as the Coke plant comes alive to the sounds of BTS.

“It features our new film which takes a look at how dull or idle moments in your day can be transformed into memorable and uplifting ones, by reaching for an ice-cold Coke. The campaign launched in Indonesia this week and will roll out in countries across the region over the course of this year.”

• Do they do songs like Pepsi?

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Do you mean customised songs just for the ad?

I guess, Pepsi releases songs like:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

╬ Life Has Meaning ╬

• I guess, Pepsi releases songs like:

I dunno if Coca Cola does, I think that is a more Pepsi thing cause even here in my country I usually see Pepsi doing music video and original song releases with artists.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!