WHAT??? Is this a mistake South Korea.

• They released the 18 man squad that will represent them in the Olympic. And Song heun Min was not listed. I guess they are confident enough that they can win the Olympic or its not a big enough of a competition to even call Song Heun Min. Or maybe they are trying to give more exposure to young talents.

I know soccer is a very big deal in SK. Everyone love it including my ult. But not calling Song Heun Min? who play in the biggest football league?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Isn't Son Heung-min THE nation proud there?

There are only three possibilities with something like this.

1. it is not good enough, or it is not anymore

2. the trainer does not like him / he does not like the trainer.

3. injury.

Since one usually speaks directly of an injury, this can actually be ruled out. Point one I can't imagine either, but in three years a lot can happen.

• He is good enough, he did well for Tottenham last season. He had his ups and downs, but it was nowhere near his worst.

Theres a possibility of the No. 2. But come on.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!