YG's old building is Teddy's now

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

• I hope people realize THEBLACKLABEL has artists, and an army of producer/artists. Also they have models and actors signed to them such as Ella Gross.

They also have trainees. So yeah, they need the room.

I also believe Loren's 'Fire Exit Records' is a sublabel of TBL.

Also people may not have realized that this past November THEBLACKLABEL was changed from a subsidiary of YG to associate status. Which basically means YG went from holding a majority stake in THEBLACKLABEL to a minority stake. Teddy probably is the majority owner now. But there may be other investors. Maybe Loren's dad?

So yeah, THEBLACKLABEL is already big but looks like they may about to be going through a major expansion and might even become a publicly-traded company.

So yeah, they need the room.

Also YG is basically a college campus now. They own 4 buildings in the area. New YG building, THEBLACKLABEL (old YG building), SameE and Alter Ego (fan Cafe and merch store), and YGX Building (which houses YGX Academy, YGX sublabel and YGStudioplex, the film and television production studio).

You can see them here

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Edited once, last by Blue2012 ().

• I was going to say some of this but you saved me the time.

TBL only has three performance artists (Somi, ZionT, Vince), but they have about 10 producers.

I don't think TBL is using the whole building though. I think some of the other subsidiaries are also in the building.

Loren's label isn't a sub-label of TBL. TBL was just involved in promotion/distribution of Loren's music.

The Five Horsemen Of The Apocalypse
    BP2.jpg Very-Very-Very-Smaller.gif BP1.jpg

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!