AleXa - 'Xtra' MV teaser (BM is in it!)

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Looks and sounds good! I thought I would have the wait until the day this releases after to go full simp for BM because that's when his triple single releases, but hey I can do some simping a bit early.

Well, if I'm being honest, I always already simping for him for awhile, but kladsffj;alhjg

:pepe-simp::pepelove::pepe-simp:

But yeah, this looks fun! AleXa definitely brings in some good stuff!

:pepelove1:

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• I really do like Alexa she always comes with the energy but I don't always get around to checking out her stuff. I'm going to try my best to check this out when it drops.

Tell'em Bangtan is dancing on the floorImage result for bts dancing gif fire

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!