K-pop artists with most songs over 100M streams on Spotify (January 2021)

• As usual, video link first:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Spotify as the biggest music app all around the world makes people very curious about the streaming of K-pop songs on this platform. According to the videos we can find out that to reach 100M streams on Spotify is way more harder than reach 100M views on YouTube for MOST of the K-pop artists (yes there's exception).

Of cause there's various reasons. Spotify has 320M active users now meanwhile YouTube has about 2B active users. The gap is kinda big... But anyway I think it's interesting to see how many songs on Spotify have more then 100M streams now and how many K-pop artists have reached this milestones. K-pop is still like a kid on Spotify so let's see how will it be in the future.

• As usual, video link first:

Spotify as the biggest music app all around the world makes people very curious about the streaming of K-pop songs on this platform. According to the videos we can find out that to reach 100M streams on Spotify is way more harder than reach 100M views on YouTube for MOST of the K-pop artists (yes there's exception).

Of cause there's various reasons. Spotify has 320M active users now meanwhile YouTube has about 2B active users. The gap is kinda big... But anyway I think it's interesting to see how many songs on Spotify have more then 100M streams now and how many K-pop artists have reached this milestones. K-pop is still like a kid on Spotify so let's see how will it be in the future.

Again my question remains from the other thread of yours why do list the songs by songs released v no over 100m - wouldn't that be a better determinate?

• Funny how the most streamed song on the platform was released last 5 months ago

Yeah I got to say I'm sooo impressed! Dynamite is really in another level. And one small correction: it's most streamed K-POP song on the platform, I think it's better to write more correctly to avoid some stupid ppl start to create fan war.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!