You know a song is a national hit when I know the choreography

• I let out a huge sigh as soon as I read the title of the thread. Wonder how long this 'national hit' discourse is going to continue.

BTW if what you all claimed was indeed the absolute fact you wouldn't have to make tens of threads about it. Give the girls and the song some time and let's us see what's going to happen.

• I let out a huge sigh as soon as I read the title of the thread. Wonder how long this 'national hit' discourse is going to continue.

BTW if what you all claimed was indeed the absolute fact you wouldn't have to make tens of threads about it. Give the girls and the song some time and let's us see what's going to happen.

It's already a national hit sis, everyone is covering it, that's how I learned the cheography. I don't even like it tho lol.

• It's already a national hit sis, everyone is covering it, that's how I learned the cheography. I don't even like it tho lol.

What am I saying is longevity is the most important thing when it comes to hit songs. Give it some time and let's see.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!