WHO HERE KNOWS GENIE HIGH? AND IF THIS IS YOUR FIRST TIME KNOWING ABOUT THEM, WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THEM BASED ON THESE THREE SONGS

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Tell me what you think of all the songs if you've finished listening to them

Okay!! <3

So regarding the first song, I really liked the whole instrumental. And the beginning rapper had a great tone and volume that fitted the flow and feel of the instrumental. But after that, it kind of lost its color for me. If the other rappers & singer kept the flow going and brought a stronger hook, it would have been more memorable to me :thumbup:

The second song is definitely a lot more attractive to me, the light and colorful sound is well kept and balanced throughout the entire song <3<3

Now the last song has a bit of a mixed reaction for me, while I love the arrangement and tone of the singer and instrumental, the chorus was not it for me. But overall, it was quite good!!

They definitely experiment with their music and are on a good path!! <3:claps:

work in progress

• Very good observations and comments

This is my favorite song of theirs maybe youll like this one more than those three

• Very good observations and comments

This is my favorite song of theirs maybe youll like this one more than those three

Thank you for the compliment <3

I actually enjoy analyzing and learning about the elements that go into songs :thumbup:

And this song definitely beats all three of those songs combined, as the piano riff is so catchy and the singer's tone holds such emotion and technique <3

work in progress

• Thank you for the compliment <3

I actually enjoy analyzing and learning about the elements that go into songs :thumbup:

And this song definitely beats all three of those songs combined, as the piano riff is so catchy and the singer's tone holds such emotion and technique <3

Yeah no problem

And yeah this song is very good, both Ikkyu and Aina's voices blend so well together that it just makes the song even better, the last chorus where both of them sing is just amazing

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!