[Instiz] SEVENTEEN's Vernon and other members get into an attitude controversy with recent behavior

• Source

[Instiz]This might become an attitude controversy

Eating snack in the middle of an encore stage is a little bit...

733a377837b309bfea8f4209a940a97c51723d42.gifv

Comments:

-Dk was eating too why are you targeting vernon only.

-He danced hard so I'll let it slid.

-Please judge him on his skills only.

-I'm not a fan but seventeen members are seriously the funniest people in the world.

-I'm crying ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-Members cheol & the8 didn't show up for the encore stage, I think that's a problem too

(cheol & the8 couldn't change the background to musicbank stage bg)

E4wIkTdXMAEcA6S?format=jpg&name=medium

He even attacked the viewers at one point :pepenomad:

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Also no one bringing up the fact that Jun kept disappearing mid encore, some real bad behavior today. I think this might be the end for them

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!