Whos better dancer: Karina or Winter

• Hello guys! It's been a while since I posted here, but a lot of things happen during this time and hmm I can't lie - I started to stan Aespa :D

but, putting offtop aside:
    I know that girls have only two singles with actual choreo and didn't show us all their skills, so there's no much material we can use to make a proper comparison, but I'm curious what you think, so hopefully it will be a chill and open discussion! :3

Karina is rly charismatic on stage and has a good stage presence + many consider her as the main dancer of the group, even though aespa doesn't have fixed positions. However, watching few of their fancams I think that Winter is not that far behind and the way she executes some moves seems very precise and amazing. I believe she could be a main dancer as well, if we talk only about the technicalities (her stage presence is not that bad too). I'm not a profesional dancer, so I don't think my opinion is valid at all, just my observation based on the videos I saw. Thus I wanted to start a thread and hear some more opinions.

Also, I like the whole group and I don't want to start a fight between Karina's and Winter's stans. Both girls are amazing dancers and performers!

• selfmate could you elaborate or it's just a matter of preference/taste? :D

it's purely as a matter of preference i guess

the thing is i'm not a professional or anything like that i can't really tell if idol a is techinically a better dancer than idol b...

all i know is what i can see and from what i see i like Karina more than winter in dancing

• it's purely as a matter of preference i guess

the thing is i'm not a professional or anything like that i can't really tell if idol a is techinically a better dancer than idol b...

all i know is what i can see and from what i see i like Karina more than winter in dancing

I see, thanks for the answer! Sometimes we just like thing A more than thing B, the same goes for people, but that's why I asked

• I see, thanks for the answer! Sometimes we just like thing A more than thing B, the same goes for people, but that's why I asked

i do think that Karina is a better dancer from what i can see so just like you we are basing it on our preferences or our interpretation of who is the best dancer... since neither of us have the techinical skills to judge

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!