Posts by Amanda_Rosier

it's purely as a matter of preference i guess

the thing is i'm not a professional or anything like that i can't really tell if idol a is techinically a better dancer than idol b...

all i know is what i can see and from what i see i like Karina more than winter in dancing

I see, thanks for the answer! Sometimes we just like thing A more than thing B, the same goes for people, but that's why I asked

Hello guys! It's been a while since I posted here, but a lot of things happen during this time and hmm I can't lie - I started to stan Aespa :D

but, putting offtop aside:
    I know that girls have only two singles with actual choreo and didn't show us all their skills, so there's no much material we can use to make a proper comparison, but I'm curious what you think, so hopefully it will be a chill and open discussion! :3

Karina is rly charismatic on stage and has a good stage presence + many consider her as the main dancer of the group, even though aespa doesn't have fixed positions. However, watching few of their fancams I think that Winter is not that far behind and the way she executes some moves seems very precise and amazing. I believe she could be a main dancer as well, if we talk only about the technicalities (her stage presence is not that bad too). I'm not a profesional dancer, so I don't think my opinion is valid at all, just my observation based on the videos I saw. Thus I wanted to start a thread and hear some more opinions.

Also, I like the whole group and I don't want to start a fight between Karina's and Winter's stans. Both girls are amazing dancers and performers!