This underappreciated summer song tends to go unnoticed

• I'm talking about

:pepelove1::pepelove1::pepelove1:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

You may ask me wait icy why are you naming a song that hit No.1 on the Gaon charts? How is that underappreciated.

Well, compared to Sistar's other summer songs like "Touch My Body", "Loving U" and "Shake It", "I Swear" seems to be slightly less talked about compared to those songs. Also, their album for this song "Sweet and Sour" is a special album that was released after "Touch N Move" so it wasn't the main comeback of Sistar like "Touch My Body" was in 2014. Still it managed to top the charts regardless.

For me "I Swear" is one of the best summer songs ever (well I mean Sistar makes the best summer songs so that's a given I guess)

"I Swear" is the type of song you want to listen to, after a long day of work to keep your spirits up

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And the MV, this is actually my favourite MV by Sistar.

Netizen Buzz: SISTAR releases 'I Swear' music video

lakalbi Tumblr blog with posts - Tumbral.com

Image result for sistar i swear gifs | Sistar, Starship entertainment,  South korean girls

SISTAR-I swear | K-Pop Amino

Animated gif in SISTAR-SNSD-4MINUTE collection by #S#

Review: SISTAR – “I Swear” Is SISTAR At Their SISTAR-iest | Yellow Slug  Reviews

cloud floats high | via Tumblr on We Heart It

i swear sistar gif - Szukaj w Google on We Heart It

:pepelove2::pepelove2::pepelove2:

Sistar Summer Queens

• "I Swear" is SISTAR's best summer song.

There. I said it. And I stand by it. I still don't get why it's rated less than "Touch my Body". "Loving U", I can sort of understand, because that was the first. But "I Swear" is the peak. And the M/V is far more coherent and consistent with the summer theme than "Touch My Body" is.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!