PREDICT SEVENTEEN FINAL SALES FOR THE FIRST WEEK (SO FAR 1,145M IN 4TH DAYS)

• do we have tea about the shipping?

what i found a bit puzzling was the fact that although yes24 albums are scheduled to ship on the 21st, yesterday's sales was only abt 170k, but yes24 had 1.6m sales index, it's definitely not just 170k albums sold, yes24 has offline fansigns too btw, some ppl were estimating that sales index is abt 40% of the sales so abt 640k copies, some kcarats said that their yes24 albums are not shipped but some said theirs have arrived already, apparently those who pre-ordered on the earlier dates got theirs shipped first

i think hanteo counts when the albums are shipped(correct me if im wrong), so yes24 sales might spill over to the next few days??? this kind of hanteo calculation stuff confuses me all the time lol i have no idea what exactly counts into hanteo and what counts into gaon, only thing i know oricon sales are only part of gaon, not hanteo so their japanese sales won't go into first week

weverse shop well, your package can already arrive at your house yesterday but you can get the shipping soon notif today lol, so i don't know when it actually counts

ktown, which most carats gave up on, counts to hanteo upon payment so it shld be reflected on hanteo already

i know many SEA carats are considering shopee bc of fansign benefit but they probably won't ship in time for first week, and shopee doesn't automatically count into hanteo, i think you have to scan some barcode to the whosfan app to get it counted

and i have no idea abt the rest

• yes HANTEO only counts shipped albums.. not preorders..

lets wait and see

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!