New Book based on Zero O’ Clock by BTS

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    E4L-1wYX0AA41sw?format=jpg&name=small

• I like this. And yes people can make books referencing celebrities. If I’m not mistaken this book is more focused on a girl and a song. They don’t necessarily have to endorse them or anything. BTS is almost a household name so name dropping in books or magazines does not necessarily warrant for copyright strikes unless you don’t cross the line

I think if he really was targeting the fandom, he would have promoted this and tagged armys already. But it was one of us who found out about it and he came under to explain in case we misunderstand his intentions

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!