Someone playing Genshin Impact??

• Just asking cus thats my newest obsession. I had downloaded it the day it came out but somehow didnt end up even opening it. Now I beat myself about it because I missed so many events rip.

How long you do you play?

Whats your favorite character you own?

• hellooo fellow genshin addict,

I also started playing it around the same time as it was released but I didn't start playing it seriously until around Childe's banner time

fav character that I own is Zhongli but I am not using him on my team atm, might use him with Hu Tao once she's released though

favorite character that I do not own is Childe

1 (3).png gonna be hu tao after she's released but I will make sure to get her though

currently AR 49 (EU) , what region are you playing?^^

• Im playing it quite a bit im 52 AR Im excited for xiao.. I have every 5 star apart from Klee and Ganyu.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The fave character I own is probs Diluc?

• Im only playing my 6th day now, AR 16 im a baby. Im playing on the Asia server! My favorite right now is XINGQIU, hes so so adorable. But I dont have that many characters yet and Im not really a person who cares about characters I dont have, I usually only get obsessed with some after getting them and trying them out. So I might get a new favorite sooner than later. So you are saving for Hu Tao now? Are you F2P or not?

• Im playing it quite a bit im 52 AR Im excited for xiao.. I have every 5 star apart from Klee and Ganyu.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

that edit looks real good *droolingemoji*

about 6 more days and it's xiao time

Xiao has great character design. And I think Polearm is so fun to play. Smashing everything with that sword makes me go mad sometimes ^^

• Im only playing my 6th day now, AR 16 im a baby. Im playing on the Asia server! My favorite right now is XINGQIU, hes so so adorable. But I dont have that many characters yet and Im not really a person who cares about characters I dont have, I usually only get obsessed with some after getting them and trying them out. So I might get a new favorite sooner than later. So you are saving for Hu Tao now? Are you F2P or not?

oho, you are in for a ride:D

story is really good, you are going to start getting even more invested into some characters after doing their story quests (i believe you can unlock new ones starting at AR 32 or so but you'll get there soon as long as you make sure to do our commissions and use up your resin:p )

I have another account at AR 46 so I can try getting all the event banner characters on at least one account because I regret not getting Childe real bad ( the real reason that I kept playing on it was because I got Diluc on Noelle's banner and I didn't have him on my main acc ;( )

I only get Battle Pass and Blessing of the Welkin Moon and I recharged a bit during Zhongli's banner and imma do another recharge during Hu Tao's because I am going to need both her weapon and hu tao herself so I can try making her my main DPS

• i play genshin. Sometimes hours and sometimes just dailies.

My fave character is definitely Ningguang. She is an icon, a legend and the moment

• oho, you are in for a ride:D

story is really good, you are going to start getting even more invested into some characters after doing their story quests (i believe you can unlock new ones starting at AR 32 or so but you'll get there soon as long as you make sure to do our commissions and use up your resin:p )

I have another account at AR 46 so I can try getting all the event banner characters on at least one account because I regret not getting Childe real bad ( the real reason that I kept playing on it was because I got Diluc on Noelle's banner and I didn't have him on my main acc ;( )

I only get Battle Pass and Blessing of the Welkin Moon and I recharged a bit during Zhongli's banner and imma do another recharge during Hu Tao's because I am going to need both her weapon and hu tao herself so I can try making her my main DPS

Sadly I'll have to cut down drastically again from February until like March cus my uni exams are passionately waiting for me. I could go and cry. Yall gonna have fun without me ;(;(

• i play genshin. Sometimes hours and sometimes just dailies.

My fave character is definitely Ningguang. She is an icon, a legend and the moment

I want her so bad. No one in the whole game is as elegant and bad as her. If Im not gonna get her until the NY event, shes gonna be my free character choice 100%

• But then I didnt really have time to save up for her lmaaoo.

LOL good point, there will be a log in event that should give 10 intertwined fates sometime in feb and if you have time to do only commissions every day that would be good too since you get 60 primogems for doing only that daily

plus we should get compensation for maintance and hopefully there will be some bugs so that we can get compensation bugs for that too xd

Edited once, last by ekser ().

• LOL good point, there will be a log in event that should give 10 intertwined fates sometime in feb and if you have time to do only commissions every day that would be good too since you get 60 primogems for doing only that daily

plus we should get compensation for maintance and hopefully there will be some bugs so that we can get compensation bugs for that too xd

Everyone should just collectively stop playing until im back, cus Im that important :clown::clown:

I already see myself sitting in my exam and having a brainfreeze and thinking how yall having fun right now instead of doing my calculations :):):)

• Everyone should just collectively stop playing until im back, cus Im that important :clown::clown:

I already see myself sitting in my exam and having a brainfreeze and thinking how yall having fun right now instead of doing my calculations :):):)

LOL

i believe in u, you can do both just make sure to not start exploring the world before exams are over because you might end up playing for 24 hours

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!