ROSÉ SOLO stages

• My lovely musician :love:

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Eyes Closed is one of my favorites!! Her tone goes really well with the lyrics.

I also really love her If It Is You cover, that made her my bias. <3

• What will we do when we finally see her performing her Solo Song for the first time

You gaze and listen in awe then one of three things happen:

1. You get so exited get a heart attack and die

2. You forget to breath pass out and when you come to, realise you've missed half the song

3. You pinch yourself and wake up. It was a dream all along

• baebaeroseanne

Changed the title of the thread from “ROSÉ SOLO PERFORMANCES” to “ROSÉ SOLO”.
  • so excited for her solo i have also been going through her solo performances and stages and her songs from fantastic duo like i cant wait until its released :love::love::love:

• baebaeroseanne

Changed the title of the thread from “ROSÉ SOLO” to “ROSÉ SOLO stages”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!