NAVER: WheeIn has decided to not renew contract with RBW!

• I kinda figured something like this would probably happen since she didn't sign near the same time as Hwasa.

• I kinda figured something like this would probably happen since she didn't sign near the same time as Hwasa.

Yeah it was quite obvious...

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I am sad, but wish her the best. I will continue to support her with what she decides to do next.

I don't think she didn't renew cause of RBW. If RBW was that horrible, Hwasa would be the first to leave the agency, she probably got offers from others company.

I think the problem is deeper and more related to public idol life. We know she has to manage with anxiety problem and she is the most private member and she's literally uncomfortable with camera. I think it's the real problem for Wheein more than an agency problem.

If this was a problem related to the company, the other members probably would not have renewed either and especially Hwasa, we know that it is she the one who has always been the most in conflict with the agency.

I agree with this. I remember someone once commented that the most likely to not resign her contract from mamamoo would be her because of her personality and how she is more indie like. I guess it could have been true after all.

Should be okay, the main 3 are there still

Shush, no one asked u~

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!