LIGHTSUM - Vanilla MV

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• They deserved a better song for their debut.. even for the sound and concept, it goes way too generic. :(

I did enjoy the switch up for the drop though, without it I think it would have been too plain. I'm still going to watch the live stages to see if it changes my mind about the song.

I agree. When I saw Nonstop's composer worked on this, I was hyped because Nonstop is a bop but this song is bland.

• This is weird. I'd expected their debut MV to be more in the style of their debut trailer, which was spectacular and had sort of a magical and elegant vibe. I also'd have loved if the sound of the debut trailer had been the teaser for the sound of their debut song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

A shame, I think it would've been great and perfect for their debut.

I get the feeling that this cutesy style and song doesn't exactly showcase the potential of the members. Some of the members are like a fish in the water with this style (or maybe any style regardless), while other members adopting this style feel forced doing so.

The choreo also had some parts that felt jarring (which can be seen in the showcase performance).

Maybe it's the pressure of debuting, that they still have to get used to.

I loved hearing Chowon's vocals, although her full skills weren't showcased with this song like happened with former vocal performances and other songs she did. For that matter, the members have shown before the huge potential and talent they have, which is less visible and more cloaked with this song. Hopefully they'll get enough chance to show them off in the near future.

I wish them well and success with their debut :-)

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!