The Boyz Juyeon calls out online haters

• Did I mention that I just love it when artists themselves call out haters?

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Juyeon the straightforward and sweet boy. He always talks about serious topics too and has a lot of thoughts. His mind is not appreciated enough. :pepe-use-head: :pepelove1:

• Also I love them as mc's (Juyeon and Chanhee). They are perfect for this role, especially for this kind of show! They are so considerate and have a lot of opinions and know how to talk about their own experiences.

In todays episode theytalked about a lot of interesting thing.

Also that: (about social media and communication through it)

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content twitter.com

:!::!::!:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!