Weeekly's After School is climbing the charts

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

This is the greatest climb Of All Time.

• I like this song, its growing on me!

External Content youtu.be

• Rise Weeekly rise! Let your domestic performance reflect your international standing!

The Future of K-Pop

weekly-members-profile-mainpage.jpg

Edited once, last by natnut ().

• The song deserves. I hope it can enter top 100.

Rise Weeekly rise! Let your domestic performance reflect your international standing!

Am I the only one surprised by Enhypen being in top 10 of Spotify songs?8| I had no idea drunk dazed was doing that well.

Also not the butter instrumental out Charting most songs :pepe-peek:

• i’m glad it’s finally rising! i wonder why it took so long for koreans to discover this song when it has been breaking spotify and yt records for over a month now ;(

hoping it rises like stayc’s ASAP!!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!