DREAMCATCHER IS BACK

• the mv was really beautiful, they look great

gimme those outfits

As for the song, I like it all except for the little rap part in the middle

The chorus is strong, hopefully they can get a win

can someone tell me what the lyrics are about? what does odd eye mean and what is the story?

Edited 2 times, last by Queeeenie ().

• the mv was really beautiful, they look great

gimme those outfits

As for the song, I like it all except for the little rap part in the middle

The chorus is strong, hopefully they can get a win

can someone tell me what the lyrics are about? what does odd eye mean and what is the story?

I'm glad you enjoyed it!

and for the storyline, I found this amazing reddit explaining it from their Scream era til now: https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopt…he_odd_eye_reminds_me_of/ (kinda long but very instructive!)

The whole storyline from their debut to now is really interesting and I loved how they conveyed their messages!

• I'm glad you enjoyed it!

and for the storyline, I found this amazing reddit explaining it from their Scream era til now: https://www.reddit.com/r/kpopt…he_odd_eye_reminds_me_of/ (kinda long but very instructive!)

The whole storyline from their debut to now is really interesting and I loved how they conveyed their messages!

What's this about yoona, IU and lee hyori? Is this something they've spoken about?

I did wonder if it was supposed to represent the third eye in some way.

I was hoping for a more specific breakdown of the lyrics but it was still an interesting general interpretation. It seemed to me that they were talking about an alternate universe.

• What's this about yoona, IU and lee hyori? Is this something they've spoken about?

I did wonder if it was supposed to represent the third eye in some way.

I was hoping for a more specific breakdown of the lyrics but it was still an interesting general interpretation. It seemed to me that they were talking about an alternate universe.

I honestly don't think its supposed to represent the third eye but that's an idea the author made since it allows an individual to see the truth in the world.

The writer gave examples of these 3 celebs to pretty much explain how the music industry and pretty much many other people can be fake by showing how wonderful their lives or maybe their company is. But, behind the scenes they hide how terrible, hurtful or ugly whatever they're doing might be.

This is what I think Dreamcatcher is trying to convey overall in this music. As the girls finally opened their odd eye which probably symbolizes looking beyond the mask, they noticed how not everything is as amazing & perfect as it seemed to be. What they've been seeing and hearing throughout their experiences was all an illusion.

I can break down the lyrics if u r still lost :)

• Yeah that is what I gathered as their general intention, like, look beyond what you see.

Ah right, I just wondered if the members had mentioned them for the writer of that post to make that connection. It didn't strike me as a feminist song.

I like how they pronounce "odd" like "ode", it sounds nicer.

• Yeah that is what I gathered as their general intention, like, look beyond what you see.

Ah right, I just wondered if the members had mentioned them for the writer of that post to make that connection. It didn't strike me as a feminist song.

I like how they pronounce "odd" like "ode", it sounds nicer.

right!!! it just adds a bit of flavour to the song!

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!