NON-MOA COME RATE MY TOP TXT SONGS!!!

• There are a lot of things I like about New Rules but the “let me go let me go” chant ruins the vibe for me…

I wasn’t a fan of any of the others...but thanks for the suggestions!

:pepelove2:

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I forgot about this. LOL

Anyways...

I can already say I liked both New Rules and Ghosting. I can see myself overplaying both.

Blue Orangeade has a very nice summery vibe to it. I like it.

Fairy of Shampoo sounds very dreamy. Felt like entering a dream.

Maze in the Mirror was cute.

Cat & Dog was not for me.

OP, I think it'd be better if you posted your all-time favorite TXT/BTS album. I'd rather listen to a whole album instead of songs from different albums/eras of theirs. But good list either way.

• Well fave TXT album is :eyes:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!