I miss western group....but kpop is really popular now

• this is my opinion :

I dislike the koreans companies wish western popularity so they re always mocked by western media and Audience....

Sm and hybe should stop with that

Is Obsession for koreans???

• I think the only reason companies want groups to be popular in the west is because K-Pop is practically dead in Korea and they need to make money elsewhere. On the other hand, K-Pop fans are the ones who want their faves to be sucessful in the west while claiming K-Pop is better than west.

Basically, west does not need K-Pop, but K-pop needs western fans

KIMKAI48

059e37d0b9c38b277aec681de8161eeb7e65a633.gifv

• It’s more of a western way of thinking that they are superior IMO. Hence the ridicule and downplaying of Asian acts. It’s their problem, not kpop.

Its good that there are other options now than before. Before, only western acts went global because of the hold the west had on media. With internet, we are seeing more genuine global preference than before. I won’t be surprised if after kpop, Bollywood would blow up more than before or another culture will be the next best thing. Exciting times indeed.

• i like kpop and if other people around the world like it great...

if they don't great as well

every group whether western or kpop wants to go global it's the natural progression of things... like any business to seek more growth and more profits

kpop is no different in fact the hallyu wave is an initiative that ia supported by korean government

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!