Should Korean TV point out lip syncing?

• For most singers energetic dancing will have a horrible effect on vocals though. I don't think "as live" vocals are about vanity, but about giving the fans the best possible viewing (and listening) experience. It frees them up to dance without having to worry about conserving their breath.

If it comes to it I prefer a seemingly live lip synced performance over what we hear on some encore stages. There's a reason most groups have taken to the casual/comical encore stage concept instead of seizing the chance to belt out the song again. We all know most of our faves are not the vocal sons and daughters of Celine Dion. We don't need the proof.

Spot on comment

WHY YOU SHOULDN'T HATE ON IDOLS

1. They are young people trying their best in a competitive industry.

2. You don't know what other pressures they are under, company mistreatment, diet, lack of success, not earning, long hard hours, family problems etc.

3. They have worked for years towards a dream to entertain us and offer it up pretty much free if you factor in streaming, Youtube MVs, reality shows.

4. We all know what can happen in extreme cases, mental health problems and even suicide (Sulli)

• I get groups lip-syncing during heavy choreo -- good choreo is a huge fan attractor -- but it does feel like groups rarely sing nowadays. We've been riding this dance-heavy wave for a while now though, maybe it swings back to vocals in a few years.

And it's amazing that they have a lip-sync warning in China lol.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!