How Lisa's solo should be

• I already discussed this topic but I just thought this would be a perfect fit for her(I had a different thought but I changed my mind)

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

idk why but i was very interested by this type of song for Lisa, of course with more raps but genre...

• great.... i don't want gd in her solo, thank you next

teddy and bekuh boom will be there, you know. And what they're experimenting with bp these days is hilarious lmfao..Their lyrics is going downhill. The production will forever be epic, that's the only thing i'm assured of.

Which producer would you like to be in lisa's solo?

• teddy and bekuh boom will be there, you know. And what they're experimenting with bp these days is hilarious lmfao..Their lyrics is going downhill. The production will forever be epic, that's the only thing i'm assured of.

Which producer would you like to be in lisa's solo?

I can agree with some lyrics in "the album" but Rosé OTG lyrics is not hilarious at all

,and I'm not gonna lie but for me, it's one of the best lyrics of 2021 so far

For lisa

First of all , i want Lisa herself ...

it's her solo so she will probably compose some line but not the whole song (obviously) , I want her to participate and be comfortable on her song

And then I want teddy and bekuh only for the sound of the track,

Honestly i want another songwriter for the lyrics ( professional and have different style, who are not from yg )

after all that i don't hope too much but a song about giving love will be perfect for her <3

Anyway i already like Lisa's style so i'm waiting for the comback

“ < 4 you & her

• Just by proximity of being with YGE, the beat and flows would snap way harder. Hip-Hop and Rap sensibility is expected. She already has more than enough verses with top-notch-memorable flows. Who wouldn't want at least one song that does that well for 3 minutes?

• OTG was just meh..The lyrics were very simplistic, the sound was so ordinary. The production was average.

I was kinda hoping for her solo to have her sound from the album. People complimented her for her angelic vocals in the album. But in her solo, she didn't even exhibit her vocals.

It's not R solely prepared her album. Both of her songs were co-written and produced by a lot of other people. The same will happen to lisa. Hopefully, she should get credits in the tracklist, just like mino and bobby

• OTG was just meh..The lyrics were very simplistic, the sound was so ordinary. The production was average.

I was kinda hoping for her solo to have her sound from the album. People complimented her for her angelic vocals in the album. But in her solo, she didn't even exhibit her vocals.

It's not R solely prepared her album. Both of her songs were co-written and produced by a lot of other people. The same will happen to lisa. Hopefully, she should get credits in the tracklist, just like mino and bobby

well, the lyrics is very simplistic but the message is beautiful for me ...

and I prefer a song that talks about reality than a song that talks about games or imaginary world ( i hate lyrics such like that)

the production is another story ,

but again, I love Lisa's style so ... I'm probably going to love the solo already , let's see what happens

“ < 4 you & her

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!