Less than 18 hours for the SOTY!

• Are you prepared to hear the best quality of song and the album tomorrow? Did you know Leez and Ollounder are the best producers in kpop and they have never made any bad song for Dreamcatcher? They are not gonna make bad song this time either! Combination of them and these 7 extremely talented girls, they just can not fail! Lets support their potential first win, especially now once they are all together and can celebrate their first win together! They have been releasing quality songs over 4 years now without single win. Please show all your support!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I am not ready. They keep getting better and better, gaining more fans every comeback. I think this could be the best song yet by the teasers and the glimpse of the dance. I have all my toes and fingers crossed for a first win but with the sudden Rosé news, if she is promoting on music shows with them then the wins are bound to go to her (no hate against Rosé, absolutely love her to death)

7hytR1B.jpg EhjJqBr.jpg

[DREAMCATCHER * PIXY * (G)I-DLE * EVERGLOW * BILLLIE]

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!