How do you feel after watching your pretty/handsome favs dance relay in 4K?

• because I'm always happy yet dead

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this is how I feel after watching it

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

Relay dances are fun to watch so I feel happy watching them.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!