Is this why you all cried? A GFriend love letter from a Buddy

• Yerin/Eunha cried during Crossroads promotions.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

It is very unlikely for a group with so many years and wins to get emotional over a trophy. Did they already know it was their last year and felt bittersweet about it? Even more weird considering they got more budget because of the adquisition from BH. Everything should be happier and better right?

Did you cry on your fansign because you thought this was probably one of the few ones you would get?

External Content www.youtube.com

Little did you know COVID would make things worse in this regard.

Did you all cried because during your concert because you knew the end was near and got emotional for the fans you still have?

External Content www.youtube.com

It was so weird seeing SinB crying considering what she normally does is laugh at maybe make fun of her group members.

I regret not buying at least one album before but I am happy that at least bought a ticket to your concert to support you. I didn't know back then it was going to be your last one. I always wished to see you in person someday but I guess that won't ever happen.

Even if so many people hated them and made fun of them no one can ever take away their achievements despite coming from the bottom. They surely left their mark in Kpop history.

Thank you for everything, GFriend. I am happy you became my ultimate GG along Miss A <3

Edited 4 times, last by kaladbolg ().

• kaladbolg

Changed the title of the thread from “Is this why you all cried?” to “Is this why you all cried? A GFriend love letter from a Buddy”.
  • It sucks that in thier last year promoting they couldn't see fans face to face as easily :(

I wish them well, and will continue to look out for whatever the members do next

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!