Who wants to be known as the fan who ended Ten's dancing career?

• Help me understand. PLEASE!

With all the photos all over the place, why make a special trip to the airport to get a shot of bundled and masked up idols entering and leaving? DO THEY EVER stop and talk with you? Do you hope to get one's attention so he'll ask you for a date? Will they perform a song in the middle of the airport or while they're waiting for their car? Tell me, what is the purpose other than causing a health hazard for the group or other innocent passengers and airport personnel?

Have you seen this ridiculousness?!

• I don't know when this occurred. It was uploaded a few hours ago and I just saw it. Got me incensed.

Sorry I didn't see the video

:crys:

It was indeed today

Can anything even be done about this at this point...it's been going on for so long....

• I thought my heading might appeal to conscientiousness.

The only other things I can think of are:

• Agencies need to demand their artists are not met at airports. Health and safety concerns.
    • Airports need to deny access to anyone not picking up or dropping off a passenger. Show tickets, stubs or receipts and are limited to that gate's vicinity.

I used to not claim being SHAWOL out of concern of misrepresenting them since I'll always state my opinions which may sometimes be eyebrow raising. + I've never purchased a fan club membership. However, NCTzens.......... whoooo.... I wouldn't want to be associated with this behavior. Love NCT though.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!