I think I accidentally reported a comment

• I went to hit "react" but hit "report comment".

I don't know if this actually reported the comment or not but if it did I'm sorry.

I'm sure others have made this mistake as well.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• was the comment so special that u had to make a whole thread abt it? :whatr:

Lol well I originally came to mention it in the Ask a Mod thread but that thread isn't working for me right now. It's down I think.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Lol well I originally came to mention it in the Ask a Mod thread but that thread isn't working for me right now. It's down I think.

What do you mean it's not working?

Also, if you make a false report we usually issue a verbal warning first.

Lastly, before you report a comment you have to press "submit". If you did not press that then you did not report it.

original.gif

~ ʚ ♡ ɞ ~

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!