German music I recomend for you pt. 2

• I did that a while ago and now I recomend you some more German stuff ~

Madeline Juno - Du fändest es schön

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

LGoony - Demo

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kynda Gray & RIN - Ayo Technology

External Content youtu.be

Dexter - Holiday

Dexter - Freitag

Juse Ju - Die Fickgebung

Antilopen Gang - Army Parka

Lina - Alles Rosa

Juicy Gay - Cornflakes

Sierra Kid - Wann hört der Schmerz auf

A.C.E | ATEEZ | DRIPPIN| MCND | NU'EST | ONF | SF9 | Stray Kids | TFN

Edited once, last by JiminieKookie ().

• I'll use this as a guide, I plan on going to Germany. It's one of my dream vacation spots lol.

Here is a list I did some months ago

• Here is a list I did some months ago

Thanks a lot !

• The first song is really good. Thanks👍

I can recomend you these songs of her:

Stupid Girl

Lass mich los

DNA

Von jetzt an

Automatisch

BORDERLINE

Obsolet

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!