Twice's B-sides are S tier.

• I agree with you to a certain degree. I have listened to every Twice album since debut because I know I will find more songs I like from them. However I have an issue of not liking much most of the songs on their albums and you have cherry picked almost the best ones. Unfortunately for me Twice have missed with their title tracks lately to the point I prefer their japanese ones.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

These 2 and Up No More were their best recent songs to me. We need more city pop like "Say Something" in Kpop more often. There are more songs I like for them but I always end up only taking like 3 or 4 to my playlist. Considering they have lots of albums you can say they put out bangers constantly.

• Kpop has a whole has declined for me imo in music that I prefer, I too right now listen to Twice Japanese songs more than the any Kpop songs tbh. I am a happy kpop boomer

Fe8TZRpaMAIFav2?format=jpg&name=large

ThinkAbouTzu, Tuwuice:pleading::pleading::pleading:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!