What Koreans think of 2NE1 after all these years !!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Released Masterpieces

They had a lot of effect in the Kpop Industry

They expanded Kpop into overseas market

Yes Yes Yes !!! Still legends that need to comeback as one Group!!!! Ain’t giving up on that wish :pepe-sad:

• SandyBee3

Changed the title of the thread from “What Koreans think of 2NE1 after all these years ?” to “What Koreans think of 2NE1 after all these years !!”.
  • I saw the video but it is not very interesting, they are just people who know 2ne1 by name, the last sentence sums it up very well "have they disband?", that says a lot about the people questioned. All I would remember is that 2ne1 is indeed a popular band known by name by Koreans through the generations.

I watched the channel in general and it's not very serious, we see that the youtubeur is just trying to attract the views of international Blinks and some BG fandoms.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!