Fiction: To Sana, Jungkook was the dream's reality.

• To Sana, Jungkook was the dream's reality. On the margins of society, he has no illusions about the end of a career. Envisioning it, he tells the credulous Sana that 'you spend a whole life interference with the wishes of others... and everybody bothers you and you cut along. What are your wishes, Sana?'

The rush of events and chaos of personal encounters move so swiftly for them that emotions are bypassed and short-circuited, submerged in their own feelings. Sana was so swept up in Jungkook's presentation of what's happening that, before long, one thing follows another without reflection or explanation. Sana chased the dream back and forth and found that the dream has little staying power. She was also wrapped up in his community of friends, who seem to have a casual affinity with Rimbaud, Spengler, the Marquis de Sade, Celine, Alain-Fourier, and Saroyan. Sana always wanted a boyfriend like Jungkook, always vaguely planning for one but never taking off.

• It is fiction. I was there.

I replaced sana with me and jungkook with my potato chips

• I replaced sana with me and jungkook with my potato chips

Lmaooooo this is gold-

Changed the title of the thread from “To Sana, Jungkook was the dream's reality.” to “Fiction: To Sana, Jungkook was the dream's reality.”.
  • It is not fiction. It should not be relegated to the Fan Fiction section.

(As if moving it to the Fan Fiction section wasn't enough, they also have to be redundant and change the title because they also looked down on their minions for not getting it in the first place-- that, or they also somehow want to be perceived as all-knowing and/ or full of mischievous wit to their minions when their guards are down.)

Closed the thread.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!