[BTS CONTENT] I always forget Jungkook performs Go Go like his rent and thesis is due in thirty minutes

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Methinks it's his favorite song to perform.

• This is Jungkook every time he hits that’s stage :yesr:

But those two clips I have saved and it’s extremely satisfying to watch. The bbc one the way his body holds the lines is so sexy. Their is no better centre in kpop than Jungkook.

• External Content twitter.com

Methinks it's his favorite song to perform.

the title... :angryr::angryr:

But isn't he always like that whenever He's on stage? :angryr:

• legend says if you watch this 10x a day you get to skip 30 minutes of your cardio. :sweatr:

fr he never does things halfway, what a performer.

• This gif in question here should have been posted. It is art.

• His expressions were flawless in this performance, my most fave of all their Go Gos

• And another one of JK going all in..lol

• His expressions were flawless in this performance, my most fave of all their Go Gos

pls i have massive crush on this Go Go JK :sweatr:

(he looks like a college star athlete everyone has a crush on)

• He really vibes with this song..lmao

• OMG Yes it's amazing how hard he hits the ending it's like DAMN - perfectly combos two of his dance strengths, power and speedy footwork

As always :pepe-hehe:

Btw i miss Armys fanchant, we didn't get it the whole year last year :pepe-comfy:

SAME I've been watching tons of live performances lately and I miss the crowds and ARMY so so so so much?

We don't even know what ON or Dyna chants would sound like it's damn unfair :crys:

:lover1: this JK doing ayego which he hates but he’s so naturally cute it’s so adorable. :cryingr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!