U.K. album ordering question

• Weverse does ship to Uk, but not sure if the group you want puts their album on it.

Kpopmart is something I usually order from and the service is good (not from UK but they do ship to UK).

• Weverse does ship to Uk, but not sure if the group you want puts their album on it.

Kpopmart is something I usually order from and the service is good (not from UK but they do ship to UK).

I will look into Weverse. It’s the TxT album. But I think I heard they had shipping problem last time or something like this. 👀 It’s not clear for me, usually I get just iTunes stuff. I feel the need to support the boys 😂

• I've used SoKollab, they forgot one of my albums once but sent it as soon as I emailed the about it. Kyyo is another UK one you can use, I've had good experiences with both.

The issue with pre-orders from their sites is they do take a little longer to get to you, sometimes pre-ordering from Korea is slightly faster in terms of shipping.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

• I use Ktown4U for delivery to UK. They're reliable and if you check on twitter you can often find a fansite discount code link if the album is new. I assume that means their sales count in Korea.

• I will look into Weverse. It’s the TxT album. But I think I heard they had shipping problem last time or something like this. 👀 It’s not clear for me, usually I get just iTunes stuff. I feel the need to support the boys 😂

Okay so I did order minisode from weverse last year and i received the album in Dec ending.

Kpop mart usually takes 45 to 60 days to deliver to my country.

Weverse is a bit faster but I had only one experience with weverse so cant say for sure.

Also kpopmart was a bit cheaper than weverse for me.

If you have twitter you can check the Uk fanbases as they will provide more information

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!