Move aside all, the 4th gen NGG has arrived! (Lightsum)

• I saw people saying the girl with red dress in second choreo is Hina, the japanese member.

I checked some videos because i loved Chowon and their dancing skills are one of the best. Yujeong and Nayoung were pretty good during pd48 too and is been 3 years since then.

I learnt to my surprise that Yujeong was also part of PD48, but I can't remember her from that show.

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

• I learnt to my surprise that Yujeong was also part of PD48, but I can't remember her from that show.

She barely got screentime, same as 80% of the pd101 trainees so is not surprising to not know she was part of pd48.

• You must not know about CLC's Seungyeon. She's arguably the best female main dancer in all of KPop.

She's not. I've noticed people seem to grossly overestimate Seungyeon's technique. She has serious problems with execution, lines, and arm strength as well as a lack of dynamics that's not common for main dancers. She's better than Soojin for sure, but saying she's better than Momo isn't right tbh.

I've noticed OTS (On The Scene) tends to be a bit biased with their rankings. They ranked Seungyeon and Minzy wayyyy beyond what they technically deserve.

• She's not. I've noticed people seem to grossly overestimate Seungyeon's technique. She has serious problems with execution, lines, and arm strength as well as a lack of dynamics that's not common for main dancers. She's better than Soojin for sure, but saying she's better than Momo isn't right tbh.

I've noticed OTS (On The Scene) tends to be a bit biased with their rankings. They ranked Seungyeon and Minzy wayyyy beyond what they technically deserve.

Here's another one.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• A new debut trailer just got released!!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:thumbup::-)

'No more shall man have wings to bear him to paradise. Henceforth, he shall walk.'

SWJ1P.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!