Make a story!

• :peperich::peperich::pepewash::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepecry::pepe-flirt::pepe-heart-eyes::pepefrog::pepenomad::pepenomad::pepepizza::pepepizza::pepepizza::pepelove::pepelove::pepe-cringe::pepe-cringe::pepe-cringe::peperain::peperain:

so you got rich with money and then you were like this money could've been from anywhere so you wash your hands and then you said that was weird why did I do that them you ran away crying cuz you got no money but then you met a pretty Pepe and feel in love so you got shy but Pepe went nope I'm taken so you decided to eat your feelings and love Pepe from a far while Pepe sat there cringing and then you gave up and stood in the rain

• :pepe-toast::mooning::cheersc: , :pepelove1::cutes: , :ragec: , :starec::cryc::pepestare: , :crys: , :groovins::shake-it:

Pepe was out drinkin with his bois (deer boi & duck boi). pepe meet a hot bish (squirrel) and they started flirting. duck boi noticed this and got angry so he ran over to pepe and begged him to stop. pepe said "tf ok" and he stopped. squirrel started crying until deer boi started dancing with her....THE END

• so you got rich with money and then you were like this money could've been from anywhere so you wash your hands and then you said that was weird why did I do that them you ran away crying cuz you got no money but then you met a pretty Pepe and feel in love so you got shy but Pepe went nope I'm taken so you decided to eat your feelings and love Pepe from a far while Pepe sat there cringing and then you gave up and stood in the rain

this story is a best-seller in New York.

• :pepe-grooving::pepemusic::peperun::froghype::pepegrin::pepestare::pepeshut::pepewhat::pepecute::pepe-heart-eyes:   :pepe-smug:   :pepe-hype:   :pepe-tongue::pepe-tea::pepefacepalm::pepe-cut::pepe-clown-gear:

• :pepe-grooving::pepemusic::peperun::froghype::pepegrin::pepestare::pepeshut::pepewhat::pepecute::pepe-heart-eyes:   :pepe-smug:   :pepe-hype:   :pepe-tongue::pepe-tea::pepefacepalm::pepe-cut::pepe-clown-gear:

lmao :pepe-joy:

• ( this is a true story )

:pepecute::pepegrin::pepe-heart-eyes::pepe-flirt::eyes::pepe-clown-gear::pepe-excited::pepe-use-head::pepeshock::pepe-tea:

:pepefacepalm:

• :pepeshock::peperich::pepepizza::pepenomad::pepeflushed::pepe-toast::pepelove::pepelove::pepe-daddy::pepe-daddy::pepe-daddy::pepe-daddy::pepe-daddy::pepe-popcorn::pepe-popcorn::pepe-tea::pepe-shades::pepe-life-support: the end

Ok I got this

so you saw a crazy rich guy and was like nope, backing away now, and so you went to get pizza and the crazy guy found you and was like, how come you backed away and you acted all cute and was like I didn't that was someone else, I wasn't worthy of being in your area so I left and he lifted a glass and said cheers to that and then some crazy gf of his was outside with the I <3 U sign and another of his gfs came up with a DADDY sign and he was just like they find me no matter where I go and you went off that sucks, gotta go tho, and he was left alone with his crazy af gfs and he was like Imma die now

• Ok I got this

so you saw a crazy rich guy and was like nope, backing away now, and so you went to get pizza and the crazy guy found you and was like, how come you backed away and you acted all cute and was like I didn't that was someone else, I wasn't worthy of being in your area so I left and he lifted a glass and said cheers to that and then some crazy gf of his was outside with the I <3 U sign and another of his gfs came up with a DADDY sign and he was just like they find me no matter where I go and you went off that sucks, gotta go tho, and he was left alone with his crazy af gfs and he was like Imma die now

no actually its:

so once apon a time pepe was at a strip club doing.. stuff and pepe sat down to eat some pizza but then pepe really hey I'm around a lot of hot guys so then pepe saw one and fell in love and then pepe and hot guy got married and then hot guy became a daddy but then pepe died

• :lover1::pepe-daddy::pepe-simp::pepe-flirt::omgr::pepe-devil::pepe-daddy::peperich::pepe-cut::pepe-life-support:

Ok so

You were in luv with a D A D D Y and you were like I'm weak for you and you flirted with him and he was like dam you so cute so you went hmm well if I'm cute then I'll trick you into giving me money so you kept flirting and he was like take my money and then you were like cool Imm kill you and now he dead

• Ok so

You were in luv with a D A D D Y and you were like I'm weak for you and you flirted with him and he was like dam you so cute so you went hmm well if I'm cute then I'll trick you into giving me money so you kept flirting and he was like take my money and then you were like cool Imm kill you and now he dead

on point bestie :yesr:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!