Stan twitter rallies for WAO

• Since Knetz and Ifans bullied a newly debuted nugu (w.a.o) and ratioed them to the point where their account was SUSPENDED, stan twitter is trying to show them support

they literally did this because.... “they’re ugly”. it’s disgusting. they didn’t even have an issue with the group or the song. it was only their looks.

There is a trending hashtag, and i recommend checking out their song! It’s actually such a good song. Their b-side is good, too.

They went from 300 to 2.8k followers on instagram and they only had 27 monthly listeners before today... 27. we’ll see after the update for today which will reflect the new support. the mv went from 800 views to 11k!

please show sympathy to these poor dudes and you might be surprised. i liked the song. i’ll be following them, i’m anticipating their first cb

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be

• That is so sad, but I am glad they are getting recognition now

• I just watched the mv, they are handsome!!!!! Did netizens suddenly lose their eyes or something?

i agree! if you asked random people what they thought of them, most people would agree they’re handsome.

all their tweets were being ratioed and eventually the account got suspended from all the weird activity on such a small account

• fucckkkkkk this deserves a Rollin' moment fr please

it does! it’s a good song and they did a good job, the mv is good, the choreo, everything! knetz just wanted to bully someone and ifans jumped in on twitter

i hope a lot of these people who hear about it decide to check them out and see whatever their comeback is in the future

• The rap parts are so well done and the vocals ;( angelic

I am streaming Idc these two songs I just can't, the talent is 100% there they just need a little push on the promos

i agree completely! this is a ton of potential just waiting for more exposure and more people to listen to it

• Their title track is not for me, but I liked their b-side. Added to my playlist.

• Their title track is not for me, but I liked their b-side. Added to my playlist.

yeah the bside isn’t going for the same hard vibe as the title track. i really liked it a lot. sometimes bsides can be sort of empty or just mirror the title track, but it was good and different to their tt

• They are far from being ugly, what's wrong with these people

The rappers especially, they are handsome

i agree. i was confused about what they could’ve possibly been so upset with that they would make fun of them but it’s nothing. there’s no reason for it. :cryc:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!