Will rihanna get cancelled for this. Double standards of international community.

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Rihanna used hindu god ganesh's statue as aesthetic in her necklace and did nude top less photoshoot with it.

Few days ago users here were shouting on top of their throats that western artists get more hate and are held more accountable for ca in west compared to kpop artists but i don't see any apology coming from her. She didn't even bothered to delete her post. If any kpop idol did this then by now they would have issue apology, deleted pics, still the hate would be insane, everyone on sns would be demanding to cancel that idol.

When blackpink used ganesh statue as aesthetic in their mv they apologized and deleted the scene but still got insane hate while when rihanna did the same thing (even worse than bp tbh) and we see no apology, she didn't even bothered deleted that pic...

• No one actually gets cancelled over CA, unfortunately or fortunately. To be honest no one gets cancelled over anything as far as I can tell.

BP wasn't, and Rihanna won't be.

• No, she would not get canceled. Let's be honest here, only in KPOP, the smallest mistake gets insane hate. I'm not saying about hating for religion, as it is deserved. But for something like a nurse outfit?? Seriously, in other countries, no one gives a damn about it.

Besides, the racism in the western is high not just racist like -black-white, but also racism toward religion.

• No one actually gets cancelled over CA, unfortunately or fortunately. To be honest no one gets cancelled over anything as far as I can tell.

BP wasn't, and Rihanna won't be.

BP were forced to apologize and delete the scene while nothing in case of rihanna

• kfan2021

Changed the title of the thread from “Will rihanna get cancelled for this” to “Will rihanna get cancelled for this. Double standards of international community.”.
  • BP were forced to apologize and delete the scene while nothing in case of rihanna

They chose to apologize which is good, but with an apology or not, they would not have been cancelled.

Please tell me one group who got their career stopped after a CA scandal.

• They chose to apologize which is good, but with an apology or not, they would not have been cancelled.

Please tell me one group who got their career stopped after a CA scandal.

Career stoppage is not the point. The double standards of international community is the point. The difference in backlash is the point.

• Career stoppage is not the point. The double standards of international community is the point. The difference in backlash is the point.

Kpop idols also receive hate and have to apologize when they date or when they smoke weed. They get backlash for spitting on the ground or wearing a nurse outfit in their MV.

I'm not sure why you focus exclusively on CA, Kpop idols just receive hate for breathing in general. The CA is just an excuse to do so.

• You all clearly don't know what is going on in India and how many Indians and the govt are already pissed at Rihanna for interfering in political issues happening in India, she has been more than just been cancelled last month. And her doing this is just taking it one step further in becoming possibly the most hated western celeb in India.

Lmao so trust me what BP got is nothing. Just google Rihanna and India ffs. It was a huge political scandal and she has now gone and made it religious too. You will see what happens on Indian twitter by the end of the day, no one even knew about the BP thing except Kpop stan twitter. People are waking up to this new Rihanna fiasco and Indian twitter is gonna be a bloodbath.

The stupidity of this thread. Making everything about Kpop.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!