What about niziU?

• Hermes101

Changed the title of the thread from “Wäre es niziU?” to “What about niziU?”.
  • Hi!! Maybe there aren't enough fans on here? But you can start discussions about them and promote their popularity growth on AKP!!

Probably because the group does all the bragging for us.

But seriously one thing I've noticed about JPOP is in the JPOP fans highlight their successes but don't tout them over others. We would say NiziU/Band-Maid (my personal fave)/Sakurazaka46 sold x number of records and that we are proud of them for doing so well. Or that they got #1 in Oricon for the week. But in general it's not said #1 group in Japan all other groups are flopxxx. If I personally mention another group I do it to highlight that other group. That is because we see the interactions that happen in Japan we see how each of the groups support each other on broadcasts supporting them, promoting them. NiziUs popularity was helped tremendously by other artists taking note of them in Japan. Another reason I do that is that if the other group is highlighted than it means that your groups is being elevated not over a week groups but a strong group. In this way you have surpassed a strong group not a week group making your achievement greater. And lets face it, their competition are strong groups. It's just a different vibe than KPOP. While some of that competition of the we are better than you kind in general does happen it is about 1/100th as much as what it seen in kpop and 1/1000 as much as what is seen in the top tier KPOP groups vs top JPOP groups. I still get a laugh when I watch the new Kohaku Uta Gassen groups being introduced and all the girls of all the groups start to laugh when the William Tell Overture was being played.

• i post about them sometime here, and since they are in jpop market most of kpop fan are ignoring them

and most of jpop fan dont like them as they are seen as kpop group more lol

niziu is just on their own island but thats why i love them and they are really successful and popular in japan right now

u can start a discussion here and help promote them to international fan

• Your name sounds hella familiar. :melon_think:

Are you Hermes1 ?

Yep i'm hermes1 - Microsoft has made iinactive my Email Account cos i logged in with my new Smartphones. I used right Password but they Said this ist Not your General ID to read and create E-Mails. I wrote them my new Handy Phone number but they asked l must list latest E-Mails . I was needed to Print it and to

send them. Never in Last 10 years i Had such massive probs. I'm Confident to solve it. greetings your Hermes1

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!