• Delay usually means it will take longer to arrive. Like I ordered something from Japan during the pandemic (sunscreen) and while Korea closed us down Japan was still delivering but I got a notice for delay. They said they said the order will take longer because the usual airplane route won’t work so it’s gonna be land delivery. Have to say summer ended when I got it. 😂 3 month it took the stupid sunscreen to arrive.

• Thank you so much. I know what the word delay means but Ktown4u just made it all confusing with the whole order cancelation depending on the shipping option stuff. I was confused about what the delayed countries fall under. Available or not. Since they plan to cancel any country that is unavailable.

Aah. Yeah. I had that before. Mind you I order my skincare not CD-s from Korea but the site I ordered from did the same. I think it’s called UPC or what. There is a delivery option what delivered from Korea to the U.K. where I live but it has to be £20 extra fee just for that delivery company. Certain contries may not use that so those countries were unavailable and got cancelled their orders. I think your case might be similar too. Just instead of extra fee, longer delivery time. If you have trouble figure out what to do try to contact Ktown4u. Never ordered them before though so I’m not sure how they customer service is.

Are they a reliable site to order from? Apart from the whole delay thing that could be just the pandemic. 🤷‍♀️

• Yumeku

Changed the title of the thread from “What does "delay" mean in this context?” to “.”.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!