First Blackpink, now ITZY?

• I skipped through the video and he didn't say anything about "People being able to do whatever they want with the AIs." They aren't even accessible to the public like Zepeto is and I'm sure SM has some legalities in place for anyone that uses their content for sexual purposes.

oh sorry if it wasnt in that vid.

anyway, i literally already said the ai characters don't look like them? and you're clearly biased lol. idc to discuss any more about the visuals of either entity. im not going to change my opinion and you're not going to change yours.

who's your favorite artist?

• I don't think that should be interpreted as "You can do whatever you want." It sounds more like "That avatar will be closer to your favourite celebrity than you."

What was the rest of the context?

LSM can say whatever he wants but we'll have to see what actually happens in reality. And, it already seems like their AI concept has been downplayed a bit.

• I don't think that should be interpreted as "You can do whatever you want." It sounds more like "That avatar will be closer to your favourite celebrity than you."

What was the rest of the context?

LSM can say whatever he wants but we'll have to see what actually happens in reality. And, it already seems like their AI concept has been downplayed a bit.

i... never said that? it doesn't change that the insinuation is weird and creepy to me. a girl group is going to have a lot of male fans. and we all know how terrible sk men are when it comes to sex crimes and the like. but even then, i wasnt just talking about it in terms of that. just the fact that any autonomy can be stripped away from the girls with these ai that are literally named after them and loosely based on their likenesses is concerning to me in an industry that takes advantage of women and young people in particular. its just weird. and thats my final opinion.

idk what what other "context" is needed. i posted the vid i thought him saying that was in and he's just explaining his intentions with the ai. which is to make it smtg fans can interact with in some capacity outside of the actual members. thats more than enough context.

who's your favorite artist?

• My concern with the AI members is the dangerous potential of it being modified by computer geek perverts to satisfy their sexual fantasies.

I don't know what SM is gonna do with AI members and how they will implement them into their business and marketing plans but if one of their end products (like for example an App for instance) can be modded freely by some computer geeks then there could potentially be a problem.

• yall cant be serious.

what bp and itzy did is waaaay diff than what aespas doing.

first off having cartoon mvs to promote ur song is a cute little thing for fun whereas for aespa they apparently take the cartoon versions of themselves as actual members, aka aespa has 8 members now.

also sm is taking the ai shit really seriously

.................. where are we now ..................

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!