Twice vocal ranking with reasoning

• 9. Momo

I think she is an overall weak vocalist I know lots of people say that she uses a fake voice which I agree with but however she'd still be a weak vocalist even if she did sing with her real voice, she should stick to rapping

8. Dahyun

she has a very soft voice a nice tone but she does not have any support

7. Tzuyu

she is an ok vocalist she's improved a lot from debut but she lacks emotion in her voice

6. Sana

She has a very cute voice I think she has improved a lot especially listening to Feel special, Better, and recently Kura Kura but she her voice is a bit too quiet

5. Chaeyoung

Her singing is quite good she could definitely be a lead vocal but she lacks emotion in her voice

4. Mina

She is quite versatile as a vocalist she can sound soft or have a quite deep voice but her voice is a bit too soft and her falsetto is poor

3. Nayeon

Her vocals are well developed her voice is very versatile but I think she has poor technique and can sound nasally

2. Jeongyeon

She is pretty stable she has a very deep voice deeper than the other members however she lacks versatility

1. Jihyo

she is very versatile she can do high and low notes she has good falsetto but her voice can get breathy

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!