Trending on Weibo: Produce Camp releases newest ranking, Japanese trainees continue to rank in very top!

• It's actual ranking

1 Liu Yu
    2 Rikimaru
    3 Mika
    4 Santa
    5 Bo Yuan
    6 Lin Mo

7 Nine

8 Caelan

9 Zhou Keyu

10 Zhang Jiayuan
    11 Oscar

ranku.jpg

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• From what I heard, the top three foreign idols were locked in. It doesn't matter if they were 1,2,3 or 12, 18, 20. But the 4th foreign idol needs to beat the 8th highest ranking Chinese trainee.

In this case, Riki, Mika and Santa are pretty much safe. No other foreigners could catch them. Nine is ranked higher than the 4th highest ranking Chinese never mind the 8th and will become the 4th foreigner idol.

Caelan, unfortunately, will lose out because there can't be a fifth foreigner -- if the rumors are correct.

Also, a lot of fan groups pour their votes in the finals so there might be a few surprises in the final votes.

But the lineup we have now is Tencent's dream one, I think. These are the most popular trainees bar none. Three Japanese and a Thai would be perfect for the group.

Tencent might "fix" in place this lineup the way it is now.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• Mmm...I'd switch out Nine for Patrick.

And although Oscar is great, his popularity with C-netz is really mediocre. He's gotten a lot of hate so far for ranking in Top 11 today.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!