Did AR3NA set the bar on how a Kpop influenced group in SEA should look like??

• Chuang 2021 and INTO1 debuting yesterday with two members really got me thinking about a Thai Produce 101 or better yet a SEA Produce 101 centered in Thailand.

I would love a Vietnam Produce but don't see that happening any time soon. But Thailand feels so close. The Thai support on Twitter for Patrick and Nine were just so overwhelming! All it takes is a television company and some sponsors to tap into that.

As for trainees, after watching Nine and Patrick, Nene last year and Sunnee and Mimi in the first Chuang you can't help but think that the talent is there.

Thailand please do it! and show that a PD 101 can be put on outside just Korea/China/Japan and please invite trainees from the rest of SEA!

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• AR3NA IS BACK !
    NOVEMBER 2023

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!