I can't believe this video has 17M views! Explain this to me ArmyBlink shipper

• Pls stop :crys: :crys:I can only take so much

Quick question, Are you Indian? And if you are, how do people become national crush like Priya varrier the wink girl

He he yes I am :D Like National crush titles for men and women are given kinda liberally most people won't know them so an actress needs either good luck like Priya or good pr. Sometimes they aren't even given to celebs. That's a bit scary they'll stalk random girls they spot like the whole RCB girl fiasco. Theres usually a whole list of national crushes like this.

https://www.storytimes.co/national-crush-of-india

Desbundar

• Where are you from thou? Cos in South she is considered nations crush. She has many fans.

I'm from the south as well. Most of my movie buff friends didn't know her so I remember getting clowned(for a long long time lol T.T) . Even here on akp other south Indians didn't know so idk maybe she could be cuz i don't pay much attention to industries outside my own state. No hard feelings or anything i was just messing around earlier.

Desbundar

• I'm from the south as well. Most of my movie buff friends didn't know her so I remember getting clowned(for a long long time lol T.T) . Even here on akp other south Indians didn't know so idk maybe she could be cuz i don't pay much attention to industries outside my own state. No hard feelings or anything i was just messing around earlier.

hahaha no hard feelings at all!!!!! tbh kinda same, in my state, i feel like keerthi suresh and sai pallavi are kinda the IT actresses now

• hahaha no hard feelings at all!!!!! tbh kinda same, in my state, i feel like keerthi suresh and sai pallavi are kinda the IT actresses now

Omg I loveeeeeee sai Pallavi!!! :froghype: her movie discography is so good like hit after hit.

I've heard of keerti suresh and I just Googled her she's so darn pretty. I only watched pallavi in premam but in the movies she stars in the music is always good like pavizha maza or the songs go viral like rowdy baby. Ukw my sisters malyali ex used to be a big fan of pallavi so she learned the lyrics to malare and tried to senerade him from his balcony. He didn't understand what she was saying and went back inside lol:pepe-sad:

Desbundar

• Omg I loveeeeeee sai Pallavi!!! :froghype: her movie discography is so good like hit after hit.

I've heard of keerti suresh and I just Googled her she's so darn pretty. I only watched pallavi in premam but in the movies she stars in the music is always good like pavizha maza or the songs go viral like rowdy baby. Ukw my sisters malyali ex used to be a big fan of pallavi so she learned the lyrics to malare and tried to senerade him from his balcony. He didn't understand what she was saying and went back inside lol:pepe-sad:

i was uwuing in the start and didnt expcect it to take this turn... I SHOULDN'T LAUGH BUT OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

• I'm from the south as well. Most of my movie buff friends didn't know her so I remember getting clowned(for a long long time lol T.T) . Even here on akp other south Indians didn't know so idk maybe she could be cuz i don't pay much attention to industries outside my own state. No hard feelings or anything i was just messing around earlier.

did you watch her movie geetagovidam with vijay she was damn beautiful in that movie and movie was also good for national crush thing i don't known that title does matter because if you take top 10 popular actresses neither rashmika nor disha will be there

• did you watch her movie geetagovidam with vijay she was damn beautiful in that movie and movie was also good for national crush thing i don't known that title does matter because if you take top 10 popular actresses neither rashmika nor disha will be there

Yeah I have. I didn't like it that much. I liked her in her first movie kirik party tho.

Yeah I think only og's like Aishwarya rai will be there in the top 10.

Desbundar

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!