the most underrated vocalist

• is txt’s hueningkai :pepe-sad:

like this boy can really SING. he doesn’t sound like anyone in kpop, but instead he gives the vibes of a western pop star and i’m all here for it. and can we talk about how much he shines in english covers?????? BIGHIT PLEASE GIVE HIM SONGS LIKE THAT PLEASEEEEEEEE

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

this is perfection. he can carry a band on his own; he’s got the voice, the ability to play multiple instruments and those pop boy looks as well. he’s absolutely perfect

B2817943-0E5B-4453-879C-9B36678DE958.jpeg53841825-09D3-43CC-A30C-59034577C9AD.jpegDBAA9F4F-3A9D-418D-8E88-E3DBE4EE1CCF.jpeg1E6D3FB0-C2E1-455F-AC43-BC1C9D86A05E.jpeg

• He’s a cutie for sure. Will check out his covers, haven’t heard them before. I actually don’t know how any of the txt boys sounds like. But I like all of the voices

This is HK only solo cover but yes you should check out some of their others! It also helps to watch the color coded when first getting to learn their voices.

What do you think of these? :eyes:

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Ok I just heard the first one and have to comment

I’m amazed TXT sang low key fuck 2020? Lol that’s so cute!! From this song I can see that Yeonjun can rap and sing! But really they have similar vocal colours for me. I’ll watch the others later, I actually have to finish a presentation but I’m procrastinating lol

• Ok I just heard the first one and have to comment

I’m amazed TXT sang low key fuck 2020? Lol that’s so cute!! From this song I can see that Yeonjun can rap and sing! But really they have similar vocal colours for me. I’ll watch the others later, I actually have to finish a presentation but I’m procrastinating lol

Thanks for checking out the first one! They actually all can rap and sing but Yeonjun is 9/10 the one that ends up rapping if there's a verse. They don't have much rap in their songs though which I think works well for them.

Their voices def blend well together so it takes some time to differentiate them.

Lulz tell me what you think of the rest when you get some time :*

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!