Kmedia drags YG for remaining silent and unresponsive about Jennie

• Second fandom are really mad now, look at replies and qrts

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why they're asking apology when knetz already defending her, at least they're pointing out the huge double standard

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

For real, this tmi account try to make a scandal when Koreans comment are defending her! Talking about noise! Please FA1E5C6F-A43E-40A5-99D1-ACCE5BB79C0B.png

75A49921-3506-404D-98D3-B53103D84B21.pngA9D18E22-8F7B-4D25-933C-F0718355B4F7.png39EF3A09-B5BB-4DE7-9D28-7ADD6E023E7C.pngA149732B-FA89-49B2-90E6-19B617427ED7.pngF10B7B8F-58E5-4F64-8DC6-D3F02BF312F1.pngD5669319-542A-40EE-8FF2-118B50DC44B4.png

• Seems counterproductive to have so many exceptions and such ill defined standards of what those exceptions should be. I do find it hypocritical that Jenny isn't getting the same hate that the 97 line did. Will she have to issue an apology, just like they did?

• Seems counterproductive to have so many exceptions and such ill defined standards of what those exceptions should be. I do find it hypocritical that Jenny isn't getting the same hate that the 97 line did. Will she have to issue an apology, just like they did?

I mean if you want to use that logic then if Jennie is getting hate then and needs to apologize then a large amount of idol groups and soloists need to do the same, she isn't the only one making YouTube content with more than 5 people.

"Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me, me three if I was you"

Edited 4 times, last by jenniesbtch ().

Maybe bc she was working????

And why wishing someone to get hate ? You’re mad weird ?(

she wasn't clubbing

• she wasn't clubbing

A violation of SD is still a violation, irregardless of why. I didn't care when 97 line went clubbing and I don't care about the Jenny issue. I don't think anyone should be hated on for it, since we all know plenty of people are violating it. They just aren't caught or they are GP and no one cares. I'm just confused as to why the media isn't blowing up the Jenny issue like they did with the 97 line.

• she wasn't clubbing

1. The 97liners incident took place when restrictions weren't the same and people were still actively allowed to go out with no restrictions in terms of numbers.

2. There were only 4 of them and they went to a restaurant and bar (NOT CLUB).

Either way, neither the 97liners nor Jennie should get hate for it. Its essentially a personal matter. To me, if any broke the actual law in which you have to pay a fine than they should.

A violation of SD is still a violation, irregardless of why. I didn't care when 97 line went clubbing and I don't care about the Jenny issue. I don't think anyone should be hated on for it, since we all know plenty of people are violating it. They just aren't caught or they are GP and no one cares. I'm just confused as to why the media isn't blowing up the Jenny issue like they did with the 97 line.

I'm just confused as to why the media isn't blowing up the Jenny issue like they did with the 97 line.

MAYBE BC SHE WAS WORKING? And if it’s work related the 5 peoples rules is not applicable.

She was wearing her mask, when she took her mask off you can see she either have it on her hands or put the mask on her pocket just the time to take the pic. Her and yg dancers are always tested each weeks. The park clarify that no rules was violated thank god she wasn’t hated for nothing.

• I'm just confused as to why the media isn't blowing up the Jenny issue like they did with the 97 line.

MAYBE BC SHE WAS WORKING? And if it’s work related the 5 peoples rules is not applicable.

She was wearing her mask, when she took her mask off you can see she either have it on her hands or put the mask on her pocket just the time to take the pic. Her and yg dancers are always tested each weeks. The park clarify that no rules was violated thank god she wasn’t hated for nothing.

FYI when the 97 line were “clubbing” SK wasn’t locked down, in fact businesses were open and people were gathering. So they did get hated on for nothing. Just like Jenny was “working”, the 97 line were technically doing what was accepted at the time. The big difference is that the media is actually defending her, sounds like privilege.

• FYI when the 97 line were “clubbing” SK wasn’t locked down, in fact businesses were open and people were gathering. So they did get hated on for nothing. Just like Jenny was “working”, the 97 line were technically doing what was accepted at the time. The big difference is that the media is actually defending her, sounds like privilege.

Jennie and media privilege in the same sentence :-D :-D :-D! Everything she does are watched and analyzed by Kmedia and Knetz

• FYI when the 97 line were “clubbing” SK wasn’t locked down, in fact businesses were open and people were gathering. So they did get hated on for nothing. Just like Jenny was “working”, the 97 line were technically doing what was accepted at the time. The big difference is that the media is actually defending her, sounds like privilege.

Media privilege for Jennie?

The only way someone will make a statement like this is if they are new to kpop.

Media privilege...

tenor-298.gif

• Media privilege for Jennie?

The only way someone will make a statement like this is if they are new to kpop.

Media privilege...

tenor-298.gif

Are you denying that the media is defending her or that they aren’t blowing it up like they did about other idols? What is your explanation for this then? I’m willing to hear you out.

• Are you denying that the media is defending her or that they aren’t blowing it up like they did about other idols? What is your explanation for this then? I’m willing to hear you out.

The media isn't defending her? Every media article just reports both the arboretum and YG's statements that she was there for work purposes. If the place she visited makes a statement themselves that she didn't violate any guidelines, what else is the media supposed to do exactly? Other Korean YouTubers have also filmed in public places with film crew and staff. Jennie had 6 dancers that she already sees at work everyday. Doesn't make much sense for the media/knetz to crucify Jennie for something many others have done.

I'm not saying that the 97 line deserved the hate they got, but I also don't know why you're so desperate to see Jennie receive the same.

• Are you denying that the media is defending her or that they aren’t blowing it up like they did about other idols? What is your explanation for this then? I’m willing to hear you out.

If Jennie had media privileges she would not have been hounded by the media for that "lazy" scandal for 2 years which she was actually harboring an injury, or the parking incident when she was not even the one driving and so on and so on.

So am actually content that in this case, they actually see no reason in hounding her. This issue is dead. I have no clue why the TMIkpop account decided to bring it up.

So honestly i don't care if you think the media is being unfair, take it up with them.

• If Jennie had media privileges she would not have been hounded by the media for that "lazy" scandal for 2 years which she was actually harboring an injury, or the parking incident when she was not even the one driving and so on and so on.

So am actually content that in this case, they actually see no reason in hounding her. This issue is dead. I have no clue why the TMIkpop account decided to bring it up.

So honestly i don't care if you think the media is being unfair, take it up with them.

TMIkpop translates every controversial article they can find about BP, even ones that are completely inaccurate. They even recently reported that Snowdrop is being produced by YG. Not hard to see why when you look at their followers, previous tweets, and previous likes.

• TMIkpop translates every controversial article they can find about BP, even ones that are completely inaccurate. They even recently reported that Snowdrop is being produced by YG. Not hard to see why when you look at their followers, previous tweets, and previous likes.

Yeah, i saw the Snowdrop one. At the very least fact check during the translation.

• The media isn't defending her? Every media article just reports both the arboretum and YG's statements that she was there for work purposes. If the place she visited makes a statement themselves that she didn't violate any guidelines, what else is the media supposed to do exactly? Other Korean YouTubers have also filmed in public places with film crew and staff. Jennie had 6 dancers that she already sees at work everyday. Doesn't make much sense for the media/knetz to crucify Jennie for something many others have done.

I'm not saying that the 97 line deserved the hate they got, but I also don't know why you're so desperate to see Jennie receive the same.

That last sentence is a reach, I’ve stated several times that I don’t think she should get hate. I was just curious because I hadn’t even heard about the Jenny issue until this thread. While the 97 line issue was all over kpop land. Neither one was in the wrong but the difference in how the issues were treated is what bothered me. I just hope all the blinks who came for the 97 line can experience some perspective and stop that kind of behavior.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!