Enough with misusing the word mistreatment

• Mistreatment should be used for the verbally and physically abused not for millionaires who everyone around them love and support from what we see

What would you say about nugus who gets belittled and disrespected and forced to do things they don’t want to do???

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• A group or a group member can be loved and supported but mistreated behind closed doors. We as fans cannot assume that an idol group isn't mistreated just because they're popular.. Popularity doesn't equal good in some cases and sometimes can become a group's own detriment.

• A group or a group member can be loved and supported but mistreated behind closed doors. We as fans cannot assume that an idol group isn't mistreated just because they're popular.. Popularity doesn't equal good in some cases and sometimes can become a group's own detriment.

This ^ ^ We've seen it in some SM groups. The more popular groups can be mistreated just as much as the nugus

This ^ ^ We've seen it in some SM groups. The more popular groups can be mistreated just as much as the nugus

are you guys with us in kpop? Groups are called mistreated bc they don’t have as much cbs as fans want. Solo stans call lack of lines and bad styling mistreatment. You said it behind closed doors so we won’t know unless something comes up to light but that’s not the case

Your average ggs enthusiast...

• are you guys with us in kpop? Groups are called mistreated bc they don’t have as much cbs as fans want. Solo stans call lack of lines and bad styling mistreatment. You said it behind closed doors so we won’t know unless something comes up to light but that’s not the case

I was just pointing out that the bigger artists face abuse too not that I think whatever nonsense solo stans come up with is. There's a difference between something like certain nct members not getting enough lines vs. something like Taeyong getting overworked to his breaking point with no time to heal or sm allowing sasaengs to run amok

• are you guys with us in kpop? Groups are called mistreated bc they don’t have as much cbs as fans want. Solo stans call lack of lines and bad styling mistreatment. You said it behind closed doors so we won’t know unless something comes up to light but that’s not the case

What's your point?

Getting less comebacks than normal isn't even mistreatment, it's mismangement. It would be easier for companies to earn more money if they give their group more comebacks. So from a business standpoint, you wouldn't be managing the group right if the whole goal in the first place is to earn money. This wouldn't necessarily be damaging to the idol's themselves unless the gap between comebacks was really that big. Idols value getting rest over getting overworked but that still doesn't mean they're lazy, they just want to take care of themselves.

Same thing with the other things... We should draw a line between mistreatment and mismanagement.

But I still stand by my eariler point. We are not in the place to assume what's been happening with our idols behind the scenes, because we don't know our idols personally or will we ever will. Popularity and success doesn't mean you're not mistreated and being popular can put a lot of pressure on someone.

Please read things thoroughly or I will type up another essay.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!